Customer Terms and Conditions.
1. Our quotes to Customers include the following terms and conditions:
- FOB Phonenix, AZ OR Santa Ana, CA depending on the service being provided.
- We are not responsible for package contents once the package has left the dock. If you wish to have
Insurance on the package, please indicate this on the Purchase Order.
- Quote is valid for 30 days from quoted date.
- All lead times are in business days.
- Sales Tax for Arizona customers only (unless a resale certificate is provided)
- Quote is based on information provided and is subject to change based on a final review.
- We accept Checks drawn on US banks, ACH, Bank wire, and all major credit cards. Additional
transaction fees may apply for certain payment options.
- Terms are on credit approval.
- A finance charge of 1.5% will be charged on all invoices past 30 days from due date. This charge is
compounded monthly. If legal collection action is required to recover invoice amounts including
finance charges, the customer will be held liable for all legal fees plus any expenses incurred in
collecting said monies.
2. Customer Orders:
- If an order is placed online or by any other means, it is not guaranteed to be accepted by our
approved sales representative(s) until it passes our engineering review and customer’s receivables
account is in good standing.
- Online price quotation does not guarantee total order quantity and delivery times. All order
quantities and delivery times are subject to production capacity review.
- A prorated cancellation fee will be charged for cancelled orders depending on fabrication status at
time of cancellation. Please contact your Salesperson immediately and follow up with a fax or email
to confirm and provide written record for any verbal cancellation.
- We reserve the right to ship the best way for on-time delivery. Our intent is to always ship via the
carrier you choose and to use your shipping account number, if provided; however, all the carriers
(UPS and FedEX) have different pickup schedules during the day and evening. Our last pickup is
provided by UPS. If your order is ready for pickup after the final pickup time by your requested
carrier, we will change the carrier, as we assume that it is more important to you that you receive
your order on time as expected rather than what carrier is used. In so doing, we will not be able to
use your shipping account number. We will ship it on our account and add the shipping charges to
your invoice. If you request a change to this policy, we will be glad to hold your order until the
following day’s scheduled pickup by your preferred carrier. For requests to ship orders together, we
will try to accommodate all requests to ship orders together. We cannot guarantee this service due
to the different pickup and completion times throughout the day.
- International customers are responsible for their own custom charges, import or tariff fees on all
orders. Prepay and add is not available for any international shipments. We must be provided with a
good standing UPS, FedEx or DHL account number.
- We do not store, keep, or otherwise promise to inventory any parts unless agreed to in writing by
- We reserve the right to change price and delivery at any time.
- Rohs compliant lead-free boards will only be marked with a lead-free symbol if requested by
customer. If not specifically indicated on fab drawing or requested in separate document, the
lead-free symbol will not be added. UL markings, date codes, and 94V-0 is added if requested at time
of order or if noted in files.
- In doing business with our interested parties we promise to be honest, truthful, and friendly to the
best of our ability.
individual personal information to any third party. Information and data sent to us for the
processing of orders may be shared with a manufacturing partner for quote or fabrication. But in all
appropriate confidentiality and security measures such as ITAR, etc.
3. Invoicing, Warranty, and Shipping Documents:
- Shipped orders will be invoiced at time of shipment unless other provisions have been made. All
Terms and Conditions found in the quote apply to the invoice.
- Shipping documents contain all necessary Certificate of Conformance information required.
- 30 Day Limited Warranty: This limited warranty is governed by and construed under the laws of the
State of Arizona.
- We warrant our products and services against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use
for a period of 30 days from date of shipment
("Warranty Period"). If a defect arises and a valid claim is received within the warranty period, we
will, at our option and to the extent permitted by law, for any bare boards that are returned and
confirmed by our authorized representative(s) to be non-conforming to the order specifications
and/or the applicable quality and acceptability standards, either (I) replace the bare board at no
charge or (II) issue a credit equal to the original purchase price of the bare board. When a product
is exchanged, any replacement item becomes the customer's property and the replaced item becomes our
property. When a refund is given, the product for which the refund is provided must be returned to
us and becomes our property. We will not accept liability for any cost in addition to the value of
the products including but not limited to components, labor, business interruptions and any other
consequential damages or losses. We disclaim any open-ended acceptance of liability for losses
beyond our control.
- If we assembled the PCB then we will include the cost of any components we supplied and all labor
that we have supplied with regard to replacing the assemblies or issuing a credit. All other
limitations will still apply.
This limited warranty does not apply:
- to damage caused by use with products we did not supply;
- to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake or other external
- to damage caused by use of the product outside the permitted or intended uses described in
the order specifications;
- to damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is
not a a approved representative of our company;
- to a product or part that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the
written permission of our approved representative(s) or
- to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches or dents, that does not otherwise
affect the product's functionality or materially impair it's use.
To the extent permitted by law, this warranty and remedies set forth above are exclusive and in
lieu of all other warranties, remedies, and conditions, whether oral or written, statutory,
express or implied. As permitted by applicable law, We specifically disclaims any and all
statutory or implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability,
fitness for a particular purpose and warranties against hidden or latent defects. If any term of
this warranty is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the legality or enforceability of the
remaining terms shall not be affected or impaired. Except as provided in this warranty and to
the extent permitted by law, We are not responsible for direct, special, incidental or
consequential damages resulting from any breach of warranty or condition, or under any other
legal theory, including but not limited to loss of use; loss of revenue, loss of actual or
anticipated profits (including loss of profits on contracts); loss of the use of money; loss of
anticipated savings; loss of business; loss of opportunity; loss of goodwill; loss of
reputation; loss of damage to or corruption of data; or any indirect or consequential loss or
damage howsoever caused including the replacement of equipment and property, any costs of
recovering, programming or reproducing any program or data stored or used with our products. We
disclaim any representation that it will be able to make a product exchange without risk to or
loss of programs or data. You must assist in diagnosing issues with your bare board and follow
our warranty processes.
4. General and Dispute Clauses:
- Disputes: If you as our customer have any dispute against Us the seller with regards to an order, if
the dispute cannot be settled through negotiation, any such dispute must first be submitted to
mediation administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Mediation
Procedures before resorting to litigation. In the event that any such mediation is unsuccessful, any
litigation, proceeding or other legal action with respect to such dispute shall be brought
exclusively in the district Court for Maricopa County, Arizona. As a condition of our work, Customer
consents to and expressly summits to exclusive jurisdiction of such court and waives any claim of
improper jurisdiction or lack of venue in connection with any dispute.
- By submitting Purchase Order or placing an order on our website(s), over the phone, or through
email, you are agreeing to be bound by out Terms and Conditions state herein. Unless other Terms and
Conditions have been agreed upon and signed by an authorized officer of the company, these Terms and
Conditions supersede all other Terms and Conditions suggesting additional or different terms.
- Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. In the event that any
changes are made, the revised Terms and Conditions shall be posted on this website immediately.
Capabilties of Flexible PCB manufacturing both in the USA and offshore depending on